Become Our Member
Terms & Conditions
1. On registration, customer receives 500 points, equaling Rs 500/- and Bronze membership card.
2. Every Rs 100/- the customer spends, grants them 1 point.
3. The value of 1 point is Re 1/-.
4. Validity of the points is 1 year, from the date of credit.
5. Silver membership requires accumulation of 1000 points. Gold membership requires accumulation of 2000 points.
6. Silver and gold membership entitles you to 2 and 4 chauffeur driver showroom visits per year, respectively.
7. Entitlement for movie tickets, Dining Coupons, Domestic Stay, Domestic stay+flight, Int. Flight.
8. Membership program benefits can change without prior notice.
9. The Royal Rajvesh Program is open to Indian citizens above 18 years of age only. Membership is for individuals only - it is not a corporate card/corporate membership.
10. The Royal Rajvesh Card refers to the Royal Rajvesh Program of Shri Krishnam Poshak and Sarees Pvt. Ltd.
11. No two offers or discounts can be clubbed together unless specified otherwise.
12. Primary enrolment is defined as an individual who is the first member in the family to enrol in the Royal Rajvesh Program at any point of time since its inception. Family is defined as Parents, Siblings (brothers and sisters), Spouse, Children (18 years of age and above as on date of enrolment). Associate Royal Rajvesh membership can be provided only to the family members as stated above.
13. Enrolment must be in the applicants’ full name and only one Primary enrolment per individual will be accepted. In the event of more than one Royal Rajvesh card number being assigned to the same individual (duplicate accounts), Shri Krishnam Poshak and Sarees Pvt. Ltd. reserves the right to merge the two accounts.
14. Misuse of Royal Rajvesh cards or Program benefits may result in termination of Royal Rajvesh membership or withdrawal of benefits at the sole discretion of Shri Krishnam Poshak and Sarees Pvt. Ltd.
15. The Royal Rajvesh card is valid for use during the period indicated on it and/or till the validity of Royal Rajvesh membership. The person named on the Royal Rajvesh Card is the only person who may use the card for any purpose whatsoever. A Royal Rajvesh card is not transferable.
16. Royal Rajvesh membership can be revoked or refused if a Royal Rajvesh/customer is involved in any act of fraud, shoplifting, cheating with or without cause and without notice.
17. Shri Krishnam Poshak and Sarees Pvt. Ltd. reserves the right to add, alter, amend and revise terms and conditions as well as rules and regulations governing the Royal Rajvesh membership without prior notice.
18. By using his/her Royal Rajvesh card and/or quoting his/her Royal Rajvesh membership number to Royal Rajvesh, and/or any Program Partners, the Royal Rajvesh also consents to information about him/her being supplied to Program Partners with whom Shri Krishnam Poshak and Sarees Pvt. Ltd. has/may have arrangements for the provision of services to customer.
19. Benefits and offers available through the Program Partners may change or be withdrawn without prior intimation. Shri Krishnam Poshak and Sarees Pvt. Ltd. will not be responsible for any liability arising from such situations. Shri Krishnam Poshak and Sarees Pvt. Ltd. will also not be held responsible for any liability arising from use of such offers.
20. Reward Points will be credited only if you present your Royal Rajvesh card at the time of payment. No Reward Points can be recorded once the transaction is complete.
21. Reward Points cannot be earned through use of Royal Rajvesh Reward Points, Credit Note, Gift Voucher/Gift Card, Discounted Values & Discounted Merchandise.
22. Reward Points cannot be earned on purchases made through cheque/demand draft.
23. Reward Points will be earned on the net value or value of cash actually paid by you in stores (Net purchase means purchases made by Cash or Credit/Debit card).
24. Shri Krishnam Poshak and Sarees Pvt. Ltd. reserves the right to change the method of calculation of Reward Points accrual on Royal Rajvesh purchases at any point to reflect changing market conditions without any notice.
25. Reward Points and other rewards and privileges are not redeemable for cash. They are not transferable.
26. No discount of any type can be availed of when a Reward Points Voucher is being used/redeemed.
27. Royal Reward Points should be redeemed within the current Royal Rajvesh membership period after which the Reward Points will automatically lapse.
28. Once Reward Points are redeemed or lapsed they cannot be reinstated under any circumstances.
29. Royal Rajvesh must sign their card on the reverse as soon as it is received.
30. A Customer Care Associate has the right to check customer signature against the signature on the reverse of the card to ascertain the identity of a Rajvesh customer.
31. The Royal Rajvesh card, given to all customer, remains the property of Shri Krishnam Poshak and Sarees Pvt. Ltd., at all times and the same must be returned on request.
32. All rights to ownership and usage of the card lie with Shri Krishnam Poshak and Sarees Pvt. Ltd.
33. Any dispute arising will fall under the jurisdiction of courts in Jaipur only.
34. Shri Krishnam Poshak and Sarees Pvt. Ltd. and/or Program Partners shall not be liable to any Royal Member or his/her nominee or companion, for any indirect or consequential loss, damage or expense of any kind whatsoever, arising out of or in connection with the program and/or the provision or the refusal to provide any benefits, whether such loss, damage or expense is caused by negligence or otherwise, and whether Royal Rajvesh and/or its Program Partners have any control over the circumstances giving rise to the claim or not.